Admissions & Enrollment
| *Haga clic el botón de arriba para leer en Español.*
Thank you for your interest in YES Prep!
YES Prep Public Schools is a public charter school system in Houston, TX that helps graduates earn college degrees at four times the rate of their peers. YES Prep is open and tuition-free to all children with no special requirements for admittance, serving grades pre-K - 3rd and 6th - 12th.
Although YES Prep does not have any admission exams or interviews to admit students, we use a random, automated lottery for schools when there are more students interested in attending than available classroom space.
YES Prep Northbrook Middle School and YES Prep Northbrook High School, our schools in partnership with Spring Branch Independent School District, run a separate lottery. To apply online for YES Prep Northbrook campuses, click the button below.
This year we're focused on what YES Prep Means to you, your students, and our communities.
Apply and learn what YES Prep can mean for your child!
23 Schools in the greater Houston area.
PK - 3rd & 6 - 12
want to learn what yes prep can mean for your family or Need help applying?
We would be happy to help you! Please complete our Contact Form and a YES Prep team member will reach out with additional information.
Click here to view detailed information on YES Prep's high school rankings.
- How does the YES Prep lottery work?
- When does the YES Prep lottery season begin and when does it end?
- When will the YES Prep lottery be run?
- How and when will I find out the YES Prep lottery results?
- Will I receive notification even if my child didn’t get in?
- Does it help my chances if I apply multiple times to the same school?
- Does it cost money to attend YES Prep?
- Does YES Prep provide transportation for students?
- What YES Prep campus should I list on my application as secondary choices?
- My student already attends YES Prep. Do I have to reapply each year?
- I have a child already attending YES Prep and I want to enroll their sibling. As a parent, do I have to submit an application for the sibling of my current YES Prep student?