Refer A Family
At YES Prep we are very thankful for all of our students and families. We also understand that our best advocates are families just like yours; families who have good experiences to share with other families who may be interested in providing the same high-quality, college-ready education for their child/ren. That is why we'd like to provide you with a few helpful tips when sharing YES Prep with future families.
What do I say to a family I think might be interested in YES Prep?
YES Prep means ….
- A tuition-free public charter school in my neighborhood
- An opportunity for your child to graduate college prepared to lead
- Teachers and staff who create a family-oriented culture on every campus
- Personalized instruction for students in every classroom
- A college-ready education, pre-K – 12th grade
- Recruit new families to YES Prep Southeast Secondary
- Complete the online referral form, and we will contact the family you referred.
- The new family must apply at least one student into YES Prep Southeast secondary by February 12, 2021 to qualify. (Note: New family is defined as not currently having a child enrolled at YES Prep)
- When families successfully submit an application for the 2021-22 school year your name will be entered into the drawing to win a prize.
- The winners will be announced when the lottery concludes at end of February. The winners will receive a call from our campus stating that they won.
The highest compliment parents can pay us is the referral of family or friends to YES Prep Southeast Secondary.
Please complete the referral reward form below to introduce us to new families.
Where do I send them for more information?
- For lottery application information and enrollment details visit yesprep.org/enroll.
The highest compliment parents can pay us is the referral of a family or friends. The trust and confidence that you place in us with your students education means a great deal.